Baby news

by Allison

I'm a baby, and I like to do baby things.  I still enjoy good naps, and have been sleeping 7-8 hours at night most nights.  I like to lay on the floor, on my back or my tummy.  I like to look at light fixtures.  I like to look at my people, and even smile at them lately.  I like to look at myself in the mirror.  I like to take a bath, and my sister likes to help me take a bath.  Sometimes I like to be outside in the fresh air, if it's not too hot and sunny. 

Some days, I need to have a good baby cry.  My big sister often tries to cheer me up.  So far, I'm not a big fan of the baby swing.  I don't particularly like spending long periods of time in my car seat.  I don't like changing clothes, especially putting my arms through sleeves.  Other than that, I'm pretty easygoing.




In my short time, I've been to two birthday parties.  Here I am partying with the girls.  I really find that parties are a good place to catch a nap.  They won't let me have cake or play in the water yet, but I'll be trying to keep up with the bigger kids soon enough. 

I took my first trip out-of-state already.  Here I am at a farm in South Carolina.  I'm visiting a donkey, and taking another catnap.  That's multi-tasking!

Despite how it appears, I'm napping less and playing & talking more the past week or so.

I'm enjoying getting to know a couple of my grandparents.  It's nice to have them around.  Here we are:

That's all the baby news I have to report today.  Next week, I'll be 2 months old!  More then!

No comments:

Post a Comment