My first month

by Allison

Hello again! 

Yesterday marked my 1st complete month of life in the real world.  To celebrate this, I woke up.  My big sister gave me some advice about not napping so agreeably, so most of today & yesterday, I stayed up and cried off-and-on for no obvious reason.  I took a chapter from the book of Gracie, and anytime my mom laid me down asleep, I waited about 5 minutes, and then woke up and started crying.  I don't think my mom really appreciated it.  She looks disheveled.

I don't go back to the pediatrician for "official stats" until next month, but according to the bathroom scale, I weigh 11 1/2 pounds.  That's a 2 pound gain in 2 weeks!  No wonder I was sleeping and eating so much.  It takes a lot of energy to grow that fast.

Things I like include listening to my parents sing, taking a bath, riding in my Moby wrap, and hanging out with my sister.  Things I don't like include taking my vitamins, bottles, gassy-ness, and riding in my carseat carrier. 

Other than that, I'm just doing little baby stuff and looking forward to meeting some more family in a couple weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment