Dear Gram,

Thank you for my spectacular birthday beach package.  I was so excited when I opened it that I tried on everything immediately.  Some of it I tried on twice.  Everything fit just great.  Now I just have to convince my parents to take me to the beach.  Or at least to the pool when my Daddy gets home.

Today after my birthday party, I got caught in a downpour!  Thank goodness I had taken my umbrella chair to the party with me.  My mom handed me that umbrella and I headed out into the storm.  I had a fantastic time with my first experience playing in the rain.

Love & kisses,
Gracie

P.S. to everyone:  Many more stories about my 2nd birthday coming very soon!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Gracie, you look like you're strutting your stuff on the catwalk in your dress and hat! You are fabulous dahling!

Post a Comment