Two too

by Allison

Yesterday, I turned 2 months old already!  I visited the pediatrician, and I'm a strong, healthy baby.  I weigh 13 pounds & 6 ounces, which is the 97% for babies my age.  I am 24 1/2 inches long, which is also 97%.  My head is 39.5 cm around, which is 70%.  Might my size be an early sign of my efforts to keep up with my big sister??

I've been watching Gracie pretty closely.  She looks like she has a lot of fun, and I'm looking forward to playing with her.  I am not buying into her non-napping philosophies though.  I've tried her methods a couple of times, and it just made me grumpy.
Smiling at people is one of my favorite activities recently.  It's worth pushing myself up off the ground to get a look at this gorgeous baby, who always smiles back at me.

Naptime!

No comments:

Post a Comment