Art Show

by Gracie

Greetings! 

As you know, art is one of my passions, and I spend time coloring pictures every afternoon.  My style and skill have developed quite a bit over the past few months.  I'd like to take this opportunity to premiere one of my most recent masterpieces.
This piece is titled "Bo-bbles."  Obviously, it is inspired by one of my other favorite hobbies, blowing bubbles.  The medium is crayon.

My mother is giving me credit for drawing faces. They are abstract interpretations of people I love.  Do you recognize yourself in any of them?  Here are close-ups of some of the "faces" with eyes found in this drawing:



My dad and I took on an experimental art project this evening.  It was somewhat accidental, and I reported directly to the shower afterward.  If anyone has seen the commercial for the crayola colored bubbles, don't do it!!  This photo doesn't fully capture the magnitude of the green mess... in my hair, on the house, all over me, and the garage floor.  The Bubble Blaster 5000 may never be the same again.

No comments:

Post a Comment