Hello World.

by Allison

Here I am!  Thanks Gracie for introducing me, and for sharing the blog!

Have you gotten a good look at me yet?  This photo was taken 3 weeks ago by a photographer.  I've changed a little since then, but I wanted to share it with you all anyways.  As you can see, I'm partaking of one of my favorite past-times: napping.  That's pretty much what I've been doing since I was born.  I eat and sleep 90% of the time.  I'm really easygoing.  Last night, I even slept 7 hours straight!  I don't know if I'll do that again soon, as I was really hungry when I woke-up. 

That other 10% of the time, I enjoy bubble baths, a little tummy time, hanging out with my sister and parents, and sometimes a little swinging.  I also enjoy a good cry each evening at about 9:00 or 10:00pm.  Gotta get those vocal cords working!

I am growing quickly... official stats, and more baby news, coming soon!

Getting swung by my sister.  She even shared her toys with me.
I don't mind a little tummy time.
Taking in some words of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment