She is still here!


Here she is again, my sister Allison.  We are getting along very well so far.  She still sleeps a lot, and is not really interested in playing with me, but I'll keep trying.  I'm almost always glad to see the behbee, and I like to help my parents take care of her whenever I can.

We've gone a few places together.   Our first outing was a shopping trip with our parents.  Thank goodness Sam's has double-wide carts.  The parents also took us to the playground.  Yesterday, just us girls ventured out to storytime at the library and a little time on the playground.  I proudly announced her arrival to everyone at the library, and she behaved very well.

The hardest part about being a big sister so far is probably sharing my mom & dad, but I'm trying really hard.  I'm very glad that my dad has not had to go to work too much.
I've tried to show Allie some things that are fun to do.  I invited her to join my rhythm band as the lead cymbal player... I think she's giving it some thought.  She hasn't given me a firm answer yet.
I also tried to show her about wearing bows in her hair, one of my new favorite things, now that I have some hair.  I am a little concerned that she has more hair than I did when I was her age, but as long as she doesn't catch up with me, it'll be all right.  By the way, I like when she falls asleep in the carrier.  Then I can really get my hands on her.  Even though the carrier doesn't have wheels, I can push it across the kitchen floor pretty fast!
We've got a lot more getting to know each other to do, and I'm looking forward to it.  That's all for now... behbee calls!

No comments:

Post a Comment