The Sisterhood Merger

by Gracie

I was really not sure that I would like being a big sister.  Sometimes, I'm not a big fan of sharing.  Aside from sharing my parents and my house, I really haven't had to share too much since Allie arrived.  She and I have different interests at this point.  I really really love her, and love being a big sister, and it looks like she is here to stay.  So, as I am sure you noticed, I have decided to share this blog.  I will let her write her own updates for you all.  Just look at the beginning to see who's talking to you.

Here's a couple of examples of those differences that I mentioned:
Allie loves to sleep.
I love bubbles.  In fact, "boobles" is my word of the week.
Allie loves to sleep.

I love to toss the ball with Daddy.

Here's one of the few activities that we both enjoy.  Baby bathtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment