Waiting for beh-bee

I don't usually back-track, but the week or so before my sister got here was so much fun. My mom, dad, Aunt G, and I were keeping busy and waiting for the "beh-bee." (I prefer a French-ish pronunciation of "baby.") Where there is Aunt G, there will be photos! If a picture is worth a thousand words, then Aunt G must've captured about 500,000 words. Here are some highlights:
Driving Arthur to school.
Making friends with the dog at Savannah's "Waving Girl" statue.
River Street, after visiting the Candy Kitchen.
All dolled up and ready to share some jell-o.
Watching the barges down by the river.
Teaching Aunt G how to pilot the space ship.
Swinging high with de Da at the park.
B&D Burgers... my sister was born later this day...
Riding "Lacey."  She was my sister's homecoming gift to me.
Having a ball at Leapin' Lizards.
Many, many trips to the playground.
A wonderful time leading up to the wonderful surprise that is my sister.  Thank goodness Aunt G was here to teach me how to be a great sister!

Coming very soon... new pictures of Miss Allie!

No comments:

Post a Comment