Bop, Grammy Pammy, & Giant Bunnies

by Gracie
It's been a few weeks since Bop & Grammy Pammy were here, and I've fallen behind on my bloggery, so time for a little trip down Memory Lane.  My time with my grandparents was really nice.  I had a constant audience for the Gracie Show, and extra personal assistants for all my special projects like bristle blocks, computer games, and monster puppets.

My grandparents were here for Easter.  We had a fantastic Easter outing to Holiday Farm in South Carolina, where I got to hunt eggs, swing, play in the sandbox, jump in the bouncy house, go on a hayride, pet a donkey (aka "cow"), and race tricycles.  I also encountered a very large rabbit.  Despite everyone urging me to get closer, I trusted my gut feeling and stayed at least 3 feet from this crazy-looking, overgrown bunny.


Grandma and I also dyed Easter eggs.  I enjoyed the way that the eggs plunked and splashed when I enthusiastically tossed them into the dye.  Of course, this technique did cause some cracking, which I repaired with lots of stickers!
A couple more highlights from my time with my grandparents were this super-fancy tutu that my Grandma made for me to wear when I practice my dancing, and sandtable time!  It was fantastic to get to do all these things without having to stop when my mom had to take care of my little sister.  Allison slept through or watched all of these activities.  She's getting a great preview of how fun life will be when she's 2!
Check back soon... I can't wait to tell you about all the fun I had last week with my Aunt Jilly!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Beautiful tutu Gracie ... Those personal assistants sure can come in handy! :)

Post a Comment