Elephants, horses & camels, oh my!

by Gracie

I am still celebrating Christmas... today I finally got to use the circus tickets that NanaBop sent us for Christmas.  I was not sure what the tickets were for.  I explained to my mom and dad on the way to the circus that I expected to see roosters, cows, bees, and butterflies.  It turned out to be so much better than that!

There were colorful lights and interesting sounds, people flying and spinning round and round, a silly clown, motorcycles, a strong man, and cotton candy.  And all of this was happening just about 20 feet in front of me!


Allison really liked it too.  She contributed a lot of hand-clapping and dancing in her seat during the first half.  She caught a nap during the second half, which meant that she missed my favorite part.... the dancing elephants!  I liked all the animals.  There were also camels, horses in varying sizes, and some very smart dogs.

Despite the strong aroma present during the elephant dances, I highly recommend "The Greatest Show on Earth"!  It was an amazing morning.  Thank you again NanaBop!

No comments:

Post a Comment