Wrapping-up 2011

by Gracie

Happy New Year & Welcome to 2012! 

Christmas morning lasted about three days at our house.  The only thing that could've made it a little better is if all of our family had been here with us.  We are so fortunate to have generous grandparents, great-aunt, aunts, uncles, and cousins who re-stocked our toys, books, and wardrobes for us this Christmas!  And of course, there was also Santa.  Thank you one and all!  Perhaps these pictures will help you feel like you were here with us.

The unwrapping was quite fun for me this year.  Not only did I unwrap all of my own presents, I also unwrapped Allison's presents for her.  I got a sneak-peek of each of her gifts, checked with my parents to make sure it was really for Allison, and then showed it to her and handed it right over.  This seemed to surprise my parents, especially when I didn't hesitate to let Allison have her own baby doll, or to invite her into my tent.  I'm catching onto sharing, in most cases.
We have been enjoying all of our new stuff everyday: books, coloring books, giant pianos, "Gracie's house" tent, singing dogs, noisemakers, hand-crafted play food, pillow-pets, new storybooks... the list goes on and on!





Thank you for such a wonderful Christmas, everyone.  We will enjoy it all year long, and beyond!  New adventures in the new year coming soon!  Hugs, kisses, no-ees, good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment