Hear ye, hear ye!

I hereby declare myself Queen Gracie of MikanLand!  Your royal highness is not sure what's going on around here.  I did not attend the videoteleconference with my "sister", and my mother did not bring back any photographic proof.  She continues to insist that the ball under her shirt is a baby, and my parents just seem a little antsy, and everything is busy around here.  If there is a possibility that this "Allison" is actually going to come here like they say, I feel it's important for me to make my role in this house very clear:  Queen Gracie.

As Queen, I issue the following decrees in this kingdom:

* There shall be no more mid-day naps!  I have reinstated my policy of using all my powers to fight naps.  (All royal subjects, especially Allison, should reference: http://ohmygoodnessgracie.blogspot.com/2009/08/how-to-avoid-naps.html)

* GO!!  GO!!  I love to go, and it's the word of the week.  I decree that the parents shall accompany your royal highness to an indoor or outdoor play area or activity a minimum of 4 days per week.  GO!!

* Henceforth, I appoint de Da as the royal court entertainer.  This shall be his official duty, and he shall no longer disappear to this place that my parents refer to as "work."  Singing, dancing, theatrics, and games (especially ball-bouncing) shall be rewarded with hugs and kisses, but don't expect naps.

I sense there are many more changes coming soon.  Until then, I bid thee farewell.

1 comment:

Post a Comment