Maybe I'm a "gog" too??

Have I told you all how much I love my gogs? I look for them first thing every morning. They were my motivation to learn how to climb stairs. I share my meals with them, although my mother has been trying to stop this. I won't give up. I try to walk with them, I climb on top of them, I examine their ears, eyes, and mouth, and sometimes I even pat them nicely. I love them so much. Gogs.


When I say "them," I mean Raven. Raven loves me back most of the time. My mom says that Raven "tolerates" me. I don't know what that means. She let's me play with her, and she keeps a close eye on me too. Casey... well, not so much. Casey appreciates the snacks I give her, and is getting a little friendlier, but mostly she seems to try to avoid me. I can't imagine why.

I've been experimenting with the idea of becoming a gog myself. This week, I tried eating with no hands. I see them do it, and it seems like a faster and tidier way to eat. It really didn't work out well for me. Raven loves to drink out of faucets and hoses, so I gave that a try too. It wasn't ideal, so I tried to teach Raven to drink from a cup. She was not at all interested. They have a lot more hair than I do, and I really prefer walking on two feet. They seem pretty committed to walking on four feet. So far, the results of my experiment point toward me not becoming a gog, but I sure do love them.

We're still anxiously waiting on my dad (who also loves these dogs). It won't be long now! Can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Great blog Gracie gog!

Post a Comment