The final countdown!

Hello everyone. No big events to report. I've been enjoying the Spring weather, my walking skills, and my gogs. But a couple of big events are coming soon! We're on the final countdown for my Dad finally coming home. It's going to be wonderful. Dad and I are going to have a lot of fun together, and I've got an awful lot to show and tell him. Not too long after that, I will finally get to travel to Vermont to meet my cousins, aunts & uncles, and of course, see Gram.

Raven the patient dog and I are getting along well. I've been practicing my walking with her. I grab two fist-fulls of fur, and when she walks, I hang on and try to walk with her. Sometimes she is a little too fast for me. It's almost like she is trying to get away or something.

Guess what I like?? Peas. In fact, I like them a lot. I didn't like them mushed at all, but I love them whole. I also LOVE orange juice. I stole my mom's juice at a restaurant the other day, and held onto it for dear life when she tried to take it back. I guzzled it down. Also, spaghetti is very good.

That's all for now. Hopefully the next time you look here, I will be telling you all about my Dad coming home!

No comments:

Post a Comment