Visiting the Street

by Gracie

On our way up to Vermont, I stopped at Sesame Street to visit some of my old friends.  Elmo, Abby Cadabby, Big Bird, Oscar, Grover... they were all there.  It was great to see them all.   They seemed glad to see me too.  There were parades and shows going on throughout the day.  Every time I saw one of my friends from the street, they waved happily.

There were all kinds of thrilling rides around the neighborhood.  I rode spinning rides, bouncing rides, and flying rides.  Nope, I was not scared at all.  I think that my mom was scared.  She claimed that she was not scared to ride, but that she was scared for me to ride.  Likely excuse for her to stay off the rides with Allison most of the time.  I heard that when she was little, she was scared to go on the tiny kiddie ferris wheel, and her much younger cousin had to hold her hand and drag her onto the ride!!  Once again, thank goodness that my fearless dad makes sure that maximum fun levels are achieved.
 
Here we are, ready to go.  Now look waaaaay up there.  See the bottoms of my shoes!?  This ride was the best.  It took us way up high, and the dropped us, and we bounced bounced bounced.  I laughed so hard.

This one was a hot air balloon ride.  There were lots more rides too, and I loved every one of them.  By the end of the day, I was exhausted.  Allison did get to ride one ride too.  She rode the carousel on a bench with Mom.  I think she liked it a lot, even though she didn't even get to sit on a horse.  There are times that I am thankful that I'm not a baby anymore!
Bye 'mo!

No comments:

Post a Comment