Lovin' some cousins

by Gracie

Allie, Shawn, Riley, me, Eric, & Jarrett
I also had a fantastic time in Vermont.  I must say that there are many great things about Vermont, but the best part of Vermont is cousins.  I love the grown-ups too, but cousins are just so much fun.  I wish I had some cousins living much closer to me.  I had a blast playing outside with them.  We bounced on the trampoline, swung on the tire, swam in the pool, played on the playground, dug in the dirt, and lots more.



I had a great time with all my cousins, but especially Riley.  I would be perfectly pleased to be permanently superglued to Riley's side.  As soon as I saw her each day, I'd grab her by the hand and drag her away.  If she left the room for a minute, I was looking for her.  She read books to me, quizzed me on my letters, numbers, & colors, let me play in her awesome room, and generally looked out for me.  We took a tour of the Vermont Teddy Bear Factory together, where we adopted Cowbear and Curly.  I'm not sure, but I think my parents, aunt, and Gram were there too.  I was too attached to Riley to notice!


No comments:

Post a Comment