Swimming & Rolling

 by Allison

I took a refreshing dip in the pool yesterday evening.  My sister assured me that I would really love "simming," and she was absolutely correct.  I had watched Gracie and my dad swim when I was very little, and I am so glad that I am now big enough to participate.  I didn't mind the cool water at all, and floating with the family was a perfect way to spend a warm evening.

I am also very satisfied with my first experience with rolling.  The day before yesterday, I flipped right over from my back to my tummy.  I enjoyed it so much that I've been practicing this move every chance that I get.  Don't I look pretty pleased with myself?
Being a baby means more firsts everyday!  I'm loving it!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Allison, You are such big girl! Tell your dad that you want to be a swimmer when you grow up ... like Aunt G!

Jill Jones said...

These are great pics - you look like you're having a ball, Allie!

Post a Comment