Summertime!

by Gracie

I'm finding plenty to keep me busy this Summer.  Recently, I've found new playgrounds, tried Japanese food, picked blueberries, splashed in fountains (including my first scraped knees), eaten a lot of frozen yogurt, and petted these cows and the cows' babies, which are puppies.  OK, so my mother insists that the cows are called goats, and that the puppies were baby goats.  In any case, I had no fear, and a lot of fun.

The only problem is that it is miserably hot here in Georgia, so it's nice to find things to do around the air conditioned house.  When I don't have a friend to play with, I can always engage Mom in a book-reading marathon, work on puzzles, and play with my "baby sissy."  I can also try on all my parents' shoes.  Or, I can cook-up some dinosaurs in my new kitchen.
Toddler art classes start tomorrow, and the Daddy will be home soon!  This should be a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment