Happy 4th!

by Allison

Who knew that everyone in the neighborhood would shoot fireworks in celebration of me turning 4 months old?  I didn't know I was such a big deal.  Yes, 1/3 of a year now.  No new stats until I check-in with the doc later this week, but there's no doubt I've grown.

I've been working on getting good control of my hands, and am making great progress.  If I can grab a hold of something, I can usually get it into my mouth, which pleases me.  Other than that, I've just been taking things in.  I love to watch Gracie, and she has been teaching me the names of all of her toys.  I don't enjoy naps quite as much as I used to, but I'm still pretty easygoing.  I love to laugh and talk a lot. 

I had my first servings of food today.  MMmmmmm... runny rice cereal.  I loved it and look forward to some more, as well as really enjoyed sitting in the high chair at the table where I could look eye-to-eye with my mom and Gracie.

Stats coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment