Just a general update

What's new this week?  My mother is fabulous, but it really takes both my parents to keep me completely happy.  I can't wait for de Dada to get home again!  I've been busying my mother and myself with regular stuff, but the colder weather has kept me from the playground.   I've been doing some artwork outside the bathtub.  I really prefer the larger wall area as my canvas.  Paper is so confining!  I've gone to library storytime, the jumpy houses with some other kids, and various other routine outings.  I'm working on my climbing and bouncing skills daily.

I understand Christmas is coming.  I don't know exactly what this is all about, but I love seeing all the decorations and hearing the peppy music at the stores.  I went to a Christmas parade where there were lots of cool lights and sounds like I've never seen before.  My favorite parts were dancers.  I tried to join in every chance I got.  I was also quite fascinated by the roller derby team.  I'm considering that as a future hobby.
However, this penguin has planted himself in my yard, and to be honest, I'm not real fond of him.  I stay at least 3 feet away at all times.  I don't trust him.

Here's an update on my spoken vocabulary... just the words that you would understand:
-fish
-bab ("bath")
-cat
-Whazzit? ("what is it?")
-behbeh ("baby")

I really don't want my food chopped up anymore, and my favorite foods of the week are apple wedges and rice krispie treats.  "Nyum nyum nyum."  I can identify some animals in my favorite book.  I can imitate some dance moves that I see on Yo Gabba Gabba, and I've figured out some very important buttons on the remote control.  My mother wants me to stop biting her.  Hahahah.  This week's new activities also include walking backwards and whispering.
Last but not least, I've neglected to publicly express my love of my dogs in quite a while.  I still love them as much as I ever have, especially Raven.  I don't share my blankies often, not even with my parents.  But I do tuck Raven and Casey in for a nap with my blankie from time to time.  And I give them kisses right on their noses several time every day!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

Very cute, Gracie. Love the pic of you and Raven!

Post a Comment