Happy Thanksgiving!

I enjoyed a feast with my mom and my dad yesterday.  I love turkey and green beans.  That's about it.  My mom thinks I should try some of the other things again as "leftovers."  Will she never learn??  Since she doesn't take "noooo" for an answer, I will have to make a really big mess with those leftovers.  Notice that my seat is at the head of the table.  Maybe my parents do know who is the boss after all!  Anyway, I hope all of you had a lovely Thanksgiving and a delicious meal.

I've been doing regular 1 1/2 year old stuff the rest of the week.  You know, dancing, going to the playground, reading, brushing the dogs, burying my dad underneath all my toys.  I went to an indoor playground full of all kinds of giant bouncy houses, and even went to the library for my first storytime.  I loved it.  More of the same to come this week!  Enjoy your leftovers!  Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment