Ho ho ho! Santa was here.

Merry Christmas everybody!  I hope everyone's day was as wonderful as mine was.  Last Christmas was so long ago, that I had really forgotten what Christmas Day was like for a kid.  And I tell you, it was beyond fabulous.  
When I came downstairs this morning, all the wrapped boxes that have been kept out of my reach were right there where I could reach them, and there were new toys under our little Christmas tree.  I headed straight for the tricycle.  I really wasn't interested in unwrapping this year, but did enjoy ribbons and bows.  I let my parents unwrap, and I played.  As soon as I started to enjoy one toy, it seemed another one appeared from the wrapped packages.  Some were from Santa... maybe he's not so bad after all.  I might not have cried on his lap if I knew he was bringing Christmas gifts.  
Most were from Gram Mikan, including art supplies, a ladybug pillow, a laughing cow, and a significant expansion to my wardrobe.  Thank you, Gram!  I also received very fashionable attire from Aunt Gretchen & Uncle James, and my great Aunt Mimi.  I can't wait to model them all!  I got this cool spaceship, including an astronaut dog, from Aunt Jill & Uncle Jeff.  Thank you very much, everyone!
After a delicious breakfast, we took my new tricycle out for a spin around the neighborhood.  My chauffeur pushed.  I'll learn how to pedal later. 
I got this inch worm from my Dad a few days early.  We actually went shopping for it together.  And these Sing-a-ma-jig creatures really crack me up.

You may enjoy the experience of some of my toys best by seeing them in use.  Here's a little video demonstration for you:


I've got a lot of playing to do, plus I am looking forward to Grandma & Grandpa Ford visiting next week.  I will show them how to play with all my new stuff, plus we'll be having extended Christmas!  More fun to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment