The Gracie went down to Georgia

We've packed up and moved out! The first couple days were not too bad... some nice people came and put our stuff in boxes, which made a fun maze of boxes for me. The third day, they took all our stuff, and the fourth day we had an empty house, and I didn't care for that so much. I hope all of my toys make it to our new home.

The real fun began on the first day of the roadtrip. My dad put me in the car, and there was my own little TV wired up in the back seat, and Yo Gabba Gabba! was on. Yes, in the car!! I was overjoyed. Just when I thought life couldn't get any better, Casey the gog jumped in the car and sat in the seat next to me! What more could a girl need besides her dogs and her favorite shows??

Casey and I really improved our friendship during the long drive. I shared all of my snacks with her, and she was very helpful in keeping my car seat clean. My parents memorized the 2 1/2 episodes of Yo Gabba Gabba! and the Sesame Street "Let's Make Music" special that I watched over and over. I watched those 2 DVD's at least 4 times each per day. They never got old. My parents tried to show me some others, but I really just liked those. The drive was long, but I behaved like a little angel. By Day 4, I was so delirious that I thought making noises by putting my toes in my mouth might be a good addition to my comedy routine.

We're in Savannah now, staying at a hotel until we can move into the new house. I love getting to spend so much time with the dogs, and always having my parents in the same room with me. And the best part of staying in hotels? Swimming pools. I've been having a daily swim, and quite enjoying it.

Next week, more travels: Illinois for my mom's cousin's wedding and to meet more family! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment