Fun in VT, Part Deux

The object of this game is to see how many times the boys would pick up my cup for me. I thought it was hysterical. I could've played all night. I've tried playing it with my mom since we've been back home, and she must not be as smart as my cousins, because she just puts the cup where I can't reach it. Duh.


Here I am bouncing on the trampoline. I didn't jump very high, but I've been practicing on the couch at home this week.

This is Riley and me on the swing at the playground. We got along great. I wish she lived closer! I also loved that blue rubber mulch stuff, and I did NOT eat it.

Here, I am trying to climb up a steep tunnel to get to my mother and the other kids. I finally made it with a little help.

Me and the guys, studying up on farm animal noises. Aren't they sweet?


Trying out the tire swing at Uncle Steve & Aunt Becky's house. Riley and I kept it low-key, but next time I visit, I'll be swinging high and spinning fast!

Can you even handle all the fun I had???

No comments:

Post a Comment