I am eggsperienced.

My friend Kendel and I went to an Easter celebration at Fort Carson last weekend. (Boys in bunny-ears are my type. Isn't he cute?) Don't worry, we were chaperoned. The party was called the "Eggsperience." It was pretty fun. There were a lot of interesting things going on that I enjoyed watching. I especially liked the giant moving animals. I sat on the lap of this huge yellow bunny. I don't know why he was yellow. None of the bunnies in my books are yellow. And he smelled funny. But, the candy in that basket sure looked good. My mom let me take a piece, and then she proceeded to eat it herself. Just like on Halloween! I really think that I am big enough for jawbreakers now. Kendel got some loot... I tried to negotiate for a share of it, but he insisted that I had my own. He was right, but you can't blame a girl for trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment