It's a girl!

Believe it or not, strangers often mistake me for a boy. I've been told it's because I have no hair. That is really beyond my control. Even when I'm wearing pink flowery outfits, people have approached and asked, "how old is he?" WHO ME!? I've noticed that my mother's tone has changed over time. She used to simply answer their question, or politely correct them. These days, she sets them straight, asking how the pink didn't tip them off? or if they would put this outfit on a boy? Heheh.

My first attempt to remedy this error was big bows on headbands. At first it seemed like a pretty good idea, but when I saw myself in the mirror, I was absolutely horrified! Now I remove these ridiculous bows as quickly as my mother puts them on my head.

Next, my friend helped me try some hair, in the form of a wig. I personally kind of liked it, but everyone laughed at me. I understand that this photo is now circulating among friends and family... are you laughing with me, or at me??

So, I decided to get earrings. Aren't they beautiful? They sparkle like a rainbow. I only cried for a minute, and have been perfectly pleased ever since. Miss G has got some bling!




What else has been going on with me? I graduated from Water Waddles 1. I completed all the requirements, including putting my face under water one time. My favorite part was definitely the back float. Over the weekend, I went to a really fun 1st birthday party for one of my baby friends. Here we are playing with a parachute, and I jumped off this big thing with a little help from my assistants. It was a really exciting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment