Daddy's other girls

Mother literally threw me to the wolves. I had taken notice of some larger animals around the house, but I was keeping my distance. From what I understand, my Dad loves these animals a lot. Tonight, before my bath, I got up close and personal. I wasn't sure about it at first, but after a few minutes of adjusting to their aroma, I kind of liked them. I don't know where the smaller, striped animal with the pointy ears was at... probably taking a nap.

Other than that, I've had a great week. I slept in my own room overnight for the first time this week. It was no big deal to me, since I've been taking naps in there for a while, but Mom liked it better when I was in the bassinet, right next to her all night. I'm still pretty entertained by my hands. I enjoy having my knuckles in my mouth so much that it sometimes distracts me from eating. Of course, I'm going everywhere that Mom goes, and I'm behaving very well. This week we went to an army wife meeting, a memorial service, a boring class, exercising, and shopping. I was a perfect angel, most of the time.

I'm going to meet my Aunt Jill and Uncle Jeff this week. I'll tell you all about it next time!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Gracie can almost sit up by herself!!

Gretchen said...

Tell Gracie I like her shoes in photo #2. Very cute ...

Post a Comment