Crazy Aunt Jilly & Uncle Jeff

Last week was super fun and busy. I got to meet another aunt and uncle. Jill made the most shocking noises. It kind of freaked me out. Jeff took about 1000 pictures--literally! I can't wait to see them. I wasn't the most cooperative model.

We went lots of new places. We went to the zoo, where I smelled lots of unusual smells. Mom let me face-forward in the stroller for the first time, so I could see where we were going, instead of looking at her the whole time! I saw lots of people and trees, but I decided that I wouldn't notice the animals until Dad gets home, since he likes the zoo, too. I'll save that for him. Mom thought it would be funny to let this big bear hold me. I disagreed. We also toured cliff dwellings and watched Native American dances. That was neat. And we went shopping and out to eat a couple of times.

Aunt Jilly put together this new toy for me, which I LOVE. It's got all kinds of lights and toys that I can reach, and it bounces me up and down, and plays music. My feet don't quite touch the ground yet, but it's awesome. Jill also introduced me to Barney. I was mesmerized by his orange dancing friend. Mom says no more Barney, but she'll let me watch Sesame Street soon.

I really enjoyed Aunt Jill & Uncle Jeff. Next month, I get to meet a great aunt & uncle, plus Grandma & Grandpa Ford will be back. After that Dad will be home for a little bit, and I'll finally get to meet Gram Flo too. Can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Talulah said...

That bear pic is just too much! :D

Post a Comment