My new home?


I think I am going to live at the Children's Museum of Denver. I had never been anywhere like it. It is the only place where I could run around, and pick-up and touch anything and everything that I wanted. Nobody told me, "do not open that!" or pried my prized objects from my little hands. I crawled on things, spun things around, and even grabbed things and carried them away. There were tunnels and playhouses and lots of people my age. There was a whole room of bubble-making gadgets, and a giant yellow dome filled with sand and toys, which I actually got to play in. (I did learn a valuable lesson about not feeding sand to other kids, no matter how much they annoy me.) I haven't talked to my parents about living there yet, but I think it's a terrific plan. If I can't live there, at least it was a very nice way to end Dad's vacation from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment