One!!!


I have successfully completed my first year of life, and it was an absolutely fabulous year. Last week, I partied like a rockstar. I've just now begun to recover from my wild time in order to tell you all about it.

I celebrated my first birthday in Texas. The best things I got for my birthday were constant love and attention. I had a faithful audience to watch all my tricks and antics, including pushing my wagon, walking a couple steps by myself, putting things on my head, playing with my toys, and giving numerous speeches.

My birthday party was a lot of fun. It included my very own cake, balloons, a cook-out, and lots of nice presents. I got a dog (aka "gog"), a monkey, a horse, games with rings and balls, a xylophone, and lots of books and clothes.


My dad even got to come (live via satellite) for a few minutes of the party, and he sent me a present! He sent me a Tapout shirt that matches his exactly so we can be twins. That made my birthday really special. I'm so glad he could stop by. I can't wait for him to get home. One more month!

The celebrating has carried on for a couple more days since we got back to Colorado. More presents arrived in the mail from Gram, and I got a purple gog that says my name from Kendel & Heather. I've decided I'd like to have birthdays more often. My birthday was the most fun week ever, and I don't want to wait another year to do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment