Wheezy Week

It's been a pretty rotten week for me. I've been to the doctor 3 times this week. Although I quite like my pediatrician, I would rather feel better. I've had a respiratory virus and had to have breathing treatments. The respiratory infection led to ear infections, which led to antibiotics, which have made me sick to my stomach, so then I got a shot. I hate shots. Next week will be better!

Here's the good parts of this week:

-Some volunteers for the YMCA made me this awesome quilt with pictures of me and my Dad and Mom. I love it a lot.



-All I wanted for my 9 month birthday was my two front teeth, and I got them! Check them out. I use them too. They are great for biting my favorite crunchy snacks.

-Before I got sick, I got to spend an evening with my friend, Kendel. I'm having a lot more fun with him now that I can crawl and
steal toys. He may be faster and bigger than I am, but I do pretty well.

-I'm getting really good at standing myself up. Remember when I could roll over to my tummy but couldn't roll back over to my back? Well, I'm having a similar problem. I stand up and can't figure out how to get back down. I yell for my mother to come get me!

Hopefully I will feel well enough to celebrate Valentine's Day this weekend. Look for my Valentine post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment