What else is new??

In addition to being an interstate traveller, and getting to know my extended family, I have made several important discoveries over the past couple of weeks:

One is oatmeal. It's got a little more flavor and a little more texture than rice cereal, so I'm eating a couple bites a day, but my patience is short. Like most things, I prefer to do it my way, not Mom's. I'm perfectly capable of putting the spoon in my mouth by myself, it just might not have any oatmeal on it.

Second, sure enough, I have toes. I entertain myself for minutes upon minutes, just holding my toes in my hands. I talk to them at great length. What I haven't figured out is where the toes go when I have shoes on.

And I got this amazing new activity that makes being on my tummy not so bad, thanks to Grandma's spoilage of me. This week, I rolled from my tummy to my back for the first time. It was shocking and pleasing at the same time. I haven't decided if I will do this again anytime soon, although Mom keeps urging me to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment