My life so far

Hello everybody. I'm a little late getting this started. For anyone who hasn't been otherwise informed, let me catch you up a bit:

I am Gracie Marie, born April 26, 2009. I weighed in at 6 lbs, 3oz, and was 19" long. I've grown steadily since then. During the first month or so, I slept, ate, and cried a lot, like most babies do. My dad then left for Afghanistan when I was 4 weeks old. Since then, it's been mostly me and my mom. Thank goodness she quit her job to stay home with me. Grandma and Grandpa Ford have visited, and then Grandma Ford stayed with us for a while because I was wearing my mom out. Aunt Gretchen and Uncle James have also been here recently. Although I've had a little case of the colic, I've enjoyed life so far. I really like to snuggle, but I'm getting a little more independent everyday, even taking naps in my crib.

I'll keep you up-to-date on all of my appearances, events, and developments from here on. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

The blog looks cute -- has to be distinctive for little princess! ha ha ha. I know you love it when i call her that!

--Aunt Gretchen

Unknown said...

Pink and purple - Nice color selection, Gracie! Now to add a few ruffles!

Unknown said...

Very creative! She is a good writer for such a little girl.

Post a Comment