Big G & Uncle James take Colorado!

Last week was exciting. Aunt Gretchen (Big G) and Uncle James visited, and I saw lots of sights I'd never seen before. We went to Denver, Garden of the Gods, Cheyenne Canyon, shopping, and out to eat. G loves to spoil me, and I really enjoyed the extra love & attention that I got from both of them. Uncle James was especially interesting... I studied him a lot. I also liked G's hair.

One evening, Mom's friends came over for dinner, and Uncle James grilled dinner for all the ladies and kids. This flirty boy, Kendel, kept trying to bite my face. I guess you could call it my first kiss... don't I look like I enjoyed it??

It was an awesome week, and I could tell that my Mom enjoyed it too. Hope they come back soon.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Awwww ... Gracie is wearing her dress from Big G for her first kiss!

Gretchen said...

Does Gracie know that Grandma Pam is 60 years older than her today? Ha ha ha.

Post a Comment