9 months!

by Allison

Happy belated 3/4 of a year birthday to me!  I haven't been still long enough to update you lately.  I am now a super-speed-crawler, and I can stand right up when I reach my destination.  I love mobility so much that I find it difficult to settle down and nap for very long.  (This has significantly decreased my blog editor's free time.)

This was the first month that my photo- grapher had a hard time capturing my picture. Sitting still was not on my agenda.

Here are my stats:

* I am 30 1/4 inches tall.  I am so tall that my pediatrician thought it must be a mistake and re-measured me.  I'm off the charts!

* I weigh 19 pounds & 9 ounces. This is the 57% for babies my age.

* Although I didn't have any on the day that I turned 9 months, I have now cut one front tooth on the top row, and more are on their way.

* My eyes are still blue, my hair is still growing, and I'm a healthy kid.

Haha!  Gracie was taking a nap!
In my free time, I enjoy looking at people and things upside down, giving high-fives, and playing peek-a-boo.  I love playing with Gracie, especially at the dinner table and in the bathtub.  She even played with me in the play closet one day, instead of just shutting me in there by myself.  Don't tell her, but I also enjoy playing with her toys when she is not looking.  Gracie is very nice about showing me where my "baby toys" are at, but she isn't so keen on sharing her toys with me.

We've got more catching up to do.  I need to tell you about my first Thanksgiving and my first trip to Texas, so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment