6 months!

by Allison

I'm half a year old already!  Here are the stats:

Chub: 17 pounds & 10 ounces (75%)
Length:  26 inches (60%)
Noggin: 43.5 cm (75%)

I am pretty cheerful and very alert most of the time.  I am constantly watching my sister & dad for future fun plans, and I get suddenly cranky
when my mom leaves my line of sight.  She may not be as entertaining as the rest, but the keeper of the food & diapers must stay nearby.  I've got some nice fluffy hair, and no teeth.  The doc said he didn't see any teeth coming through yet either.  I love to eat, but I must agree with Gracie about peas.  I'll eat them, but I make a disgusted face the entire time.  I can sit up by myself for a few seconds, but I prefer to stand.  I have become quite a good jumper in my bouncy chair.  I am ready to get moving!  I am not much for sitting and snuggling lately.  I squirm and try to stand and flip and twist.  I LOVE to look at people upside-down and sideways.

In my free time, I enjoy playing "flying baby" with my dad, growling, and tasting my toys.  My sister helps me out with my toys.  She brings me each toy one at a time, tells me what they are called (I'm learning Gracienese!), and piles them up where I can reach them.  She's so helpful.  She also helps me try on her sunglasses.  Oh the fun she and I are going to have when I start walking!

2 comments:

Post a Comment