3 Months!

by Allison

Hello friends & family! 

All is well in babyland.  I'm 1/4 of a year old already.  My unofficial weigh-in is 14.5 pounds, and I am wearing 6 month size clothes!  Between that and my luxurious locks of hair, I might catch-up to my big sister sooner than later.
I've been going everywhere that Gracie goes... blackberry picking, children's museum, bouncy houses, all that.  I let her tell you the details, because I mostly watch.  And I do watch closely, and make mental notes for future use.  I can't wait to get my hands on those blocks!  Speaking of hands, I realize that I have some.  I've been enjoying sucking on my knuckles this week, and have started grasping soft materials.
I've been sitting up in my bumbo chair for short periods, and a couple of nights ago, my sister read me a bedtime story.  Our mom says she doesn't understand all of what Gracie says, but I got every word of it.  I'm still enjoying the baby in the mirror, and getting plenty of beauty sleep.  I love my evening bubble bath, which my sister helps me with.  I find people's facial expressions hilarious (especially my dad's).  I've got my swing by the table, and have been enjoying spending mealtime with my family from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment