Rockin' with 'Moo

Decked out in our Elmo shirts and ready to go!
by Gracie

My mom had been talking about my friend 'Moo (aka El-mooo, aka Elmo), for several days.  She seemed strangely excited.  She kept telling me that we were going to see 'Moo... yes, I see him every morning on Sesame Street.  I didn't realize we were going to see the real 'Moo in concert!
I have to admit, I really didn't know what a concert was until the lights went out, and Big Bird himself walked out on the stage.  'Moo, Ernie & Bert, Grover, the Count, and the rest of them were not far behind.  We sat in the 2nd row, and some of them danced right past me on their way to the stage!!

I had my first cotton candy, played with my spinning Elmo light toy, danced with my cool babysitter, and got an awesome Elmo balloon from my nice friend.  Allison even stayed awake the entire time and didn't fuss a bit.  She said she liked the colorful flashing lights.  More 'Mooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment