Piggies & Hands

by Gracie

Forsyth Park
Although we've had a very eventful few weeks, it seems my mother's hands are always too full to take a lot of pictures.  I've been attending my music class, shopping at the mall, playing with friends, going to birthday parties, picnicking at the park, and even saw Fiddlin' Dan the Mountain Man perform.  And at home, I've been working on puzzles, drawing, teaching stuff to Allison, reading while sitting on my dogs, and working on my vocabulary.  I've lost track of all my new words, but I can tell you I know colors bue and yeya, and numbers 2 thru 8.

I am proud to announce an exciting development in my life: piggy tails!  They might be tiny piggy tails, but the point is that I finally have long enough hair to wear them.

And in Allie's world, the news is use of her hands.  She's holding onto things like shirts, ribbons, blankets, and rings.  This is just fine as long as she doesn't start grabbing my toys without my permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment